Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Blog Title: A Slight Exaggeration.



I am not the most beautiful woman in town; I am, however the best-dressed woman in my neighborhood.
The little girls on my block call me Barbie, and people ask to take pictures of and with me. It's rare for me to leave the house without at least one person asking me if I'm in a play or whether I'm a model.

I am actually a model, but not a fashion model, and I'm certainly not in any plays. I couldn't act my way out of a wet paper bag if my life depended on it. People ask me these things because I don't dress like most ladies today, in fact I'm about seventy years behind the times.
I wear vintage clothes almost every day, and if I'm not in vintage whatever I am wearing certainly harks back to a long ago era.
Because I am vain, bored, and a show-off, I have decided to start a blog. Welcome, future readers, I hope you enjoy the ride*.

Cate



*it might be a short ride, I have a history of losing interest in my various blogs. If you tell me I'm pretty, my impulse to attention-whore might be satisfied enough to keep this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment